ACU was founded on the generosity of individuals and families committed to educating followers of Christ that will transform culture with truth.
Donor Bill of Rights
We believe charitable giving is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that charitable giving merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in this organization and the cause they are asked to support, we declare that all donors to Arizona Christian University have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
Arizona Christian University is a 501(c)(3) organization as determined by the Internal Revenue Service, United States Department of the Treasury. As such, donors may deduct contributions as provided in section 170 of the Code. Bequests, legacies, devises, transfers, or gifts to Arizona Christian University for our use are deductible for federal estate and gift tax purposes if they meet the applicable provisions of sections 2055, 2106 and 2522 of the Code.
Proud Member of