Apply online by following the steps below:
- Complete the Online application here
- Submit an official transcript to the address below:
Arizona Christian University
Office of Admissions
1 W. Firestorm Way
Glendale, AZ 85306
- Request official transcripts from each educational institution attended showing a minimum 2.0 GPA. Official transcripts may be mailed, faxed or hand-delivered by the applicant. (*HS/GED transcripts only required if transferring with less than 24 credits)
- Once your application has been submitted, an admissions counselor will contact you directly to discuss your next steps.
Tuition and Fees
- $450 per credit hour
- $45 Technology & Resource Fee per course
- $200 Graduation Fee (upon graduation)
How to apply for financial aid:
A degree from a private university may seem out of reach. However, at a tuition rate of $450/credit hour, the Online Program is a convenient and affordable option. ACU’s Financial Aid team is ready to answer questions and work with students seeking to finance their education.
To be eligible for federal financial aid a student must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Be enrolled at least half-time (6 credits)
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Not be in default on any student loans
- Meet selective service registration requirements
Step 1: Complete the FAFSA: www.fafsa.gov
The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) may be completed as early as January 1 of the year you plan to begin. This application determines your eligibility for federal grants and loans as well as need-based institutional aid. Be sure to list ACU (code 007113) on the FAFSA when prompted.
Step 2: Complete the necessary documents:
There are 3 steps you will need to go through whether you are taking out student loans or not:
Step 3: Log in to Populi
Upon acceptance to Arizona Christian University, along with completion of the FAFSA, Master Proimissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling (EC); log in to Populi to review your financial aid offer and accept or decline your rewards. Payment plans may also be set up with your Enrollment Management Specialist.
ACU accepts most Veterans’ Benefits, Employee Tuition Reimbursement and offers a payment plan. Please review these options with your Enrollment Management Specialist (EMS) or the Admissions department.
Arizona Christian University is committed to encouraging all students to seek and obtain financial assistance. Arizona Christian University prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, or age in the administration of scholarships, grants, and loans.