Arizona Christian University provides a biblically-integrated, liberal arts education equipping graduates to serve the Lord Jesus Christ in all aspects of life, as leaders of influence and excellence.
Arizona Christian University exists to educate and equip followers of Christ to transform culture with truth.
- Before all else, be committed to Jesus Christ – accomplishing His will and advancing His kingdom on earth as in Heaven.
- Teach students to read, understand and trust the Bible, grounding them firmly in truth through a Biblical worldview.
- Be devoted to evangelism and to prayer without ceasing.
- Be committed to loving God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength, by pursuing excellence in Spiritual formation, academics, athletics and extracurricular activities all for the glory of God.
- Teach students to think critically, speak and write clearly and effectively, use technology effectively, develop interpersonal skills, and pursue personal and professional ethics through Biblical literacy and integration.
- Provide opportunities for students to serve locally and globally, and promote a culture of lifelong commitment to servant-leadership.
- Influence, engage and transform the culture with truth by promoting the Biblically informed values that are foundational to Western civilization, including:
- The Gospel messages of sin and salvation through Jesus Christ
- The redeeming nature of God to transform and heal the human heart
- The centrality of the Scriptures – both Old and New Covenants
- The centrality of family
- Natural sexual morality and lifelong marriage between one man and one woman
- The sanctity of human life
- Compassion for the poor
- A Biblical understanding of human nature
- An understanding of God’s purposes for limited government
- Personal, economic and religious freedom
- Free markets, capitalism and property rights
- Natural law, and the original meaning of the Constitution and judicial restraint
- International human rights and the advancement of freedom throughout the world.
- Prepare students to be leaders of influence in their communities, states, nation and world – through the Church, the family, business, government, education, healthcare, media, the arts, and every area of society.
- Continue to build and promote your reputation as a leading conservative, Christian liberal-arts university.
Statement of Faith
Arizona Christian University is the only accredited, evangelical Christian university or college in Arizona where all trustees, administrators, faculty, staff and students declare they are followers of Jesus Christ.
The Daniel Award for Courageous Public Faith is given to an individual who has courageously stood for Jesus Christ and His truths within his or her sphere of influence. The name is derived from the Old Testament example of Daniel and his willingness to defy an unjust decree and continue in public prayer.