The study abroad office is designed to help you choose the right program, prepare for your time abroad, and guide you through the application process.
Embrace your sense of adventure with a unique experience to gain a rich cultural, academic, and spiritual experience around the world. Students will be afforded the opportunity to grow spiritually, intellectually, socially, and personally by studying abroad. Through our international programs, students will visit and live in new places, gain new cultural perspectives, and strengthen their relationship with God.
Why Study Abroad?
- Gain valuable life experience that will look good on your resume
- Take required courses in another country
- See the world
- Become more independent
- Advance your knowledge of different cultures
- Build memories that will last a lifetime
Application Fees and Deadlines
|Application deadlines and fees may vary depending on the program|
|Study Abroad Program Type||Deadline||Application Fee|
|Greece Exploration Study Program – J-Term (Faculty-Led)||September 1, 2021||$300|
Applications are not considered complete until they are approved by the Office of Study Abroad.
- Must be a full-time Arizona Christian University student (online and evening students exempt) in good academic, financial, and conduct standing with at least a 2.50 cumulative GPA
- Must have a minimum of 24 college credit hours completed by departure date
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Adequate financial resources to cover all expenses
- Passport current with at least 6 months beyond the end of the program
- Complete all prerequisite courses prior to departure