Thank you for visiting our transcript page! It is our goal that requesting your transcripts be as quick and seamless as possible. Please read the information below before requesting your transcripts to help us process your request in a timely manner. According to the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) we must have written permission to release a student’s transcripts. Therefore, no transcripts will be released if we do not have a transcript request form on file and you must fill out a transcript request form each time your request transcripts.
- Transcript requests are processed within 3 – 7 business days of receipt.
- Transcript requests will not be released unless all financial obligations to the university have been met. It is the student’s responsibility to clear all balances on his or her account before ordering a transcript. An outstanding balance will cause the transcript order to be canceled. Questions regarding outstanding balances should be directed to the Business Office at 1(800) 247-2697 or [email protected].
- Grades are posted approximately 5 – 7 business days after the end of term and degrees are conferred approximately 15 days once grades are posted. If you are requesting transcripts at the end of a term, please wait for grades to post and degrees to be conferred before requesting transcripts to avoid delays in processing your request.
- All official transcripts may be mailed via standard mail, emailed as an attached PDF to an institution of your choice or held to be picked up by the student. Please be aware some colleges do not accept a PDF of transcripts as official or accept hand delivered transcripts as official. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that the institution will accept your transcripts in the format requested as official before requesting them.
- Unofficial transcripts are free of charge and may be released regardless of student account status.
- Current students may download unofficial transcripts through their Populi account by going to the Student tab and choosing Export Transcript under the transcript options.
- Students without a Populi account may fill out the electronic transcript request form and choose the Unofficial Transcript option in the Delivery Method.
- Expedited requests are an additional $10.00 and are only available for pick up. You must bring a valid photo ID when picking up transcripts from the Registrar Office. Transcripts are held in the Registrar Office for 30 days after they are ready for pick up. If your transcripts have not been picked up within 30 days, the physical copy will be destroyed and another request will have to be completed.
- Arizona Christian University is currently the custodian of the student records for Judson Baptist College (1956 – 1985) and Arizona College of the Bible (1971 – 1998). If you are a student of Judson Baptist or AZ College of the Bible please denote this in the Additional Instructions section of the electronic request form.
- Institutions requesting transcripts on behalf of a student may send the official request to [email protected]. Please attach the student authorization showing the student’s signature.
Call the Registrar Office at 602-386-4111 or email at [email protected]arizonachristian.edu for any questions regarding transcript requests.