Bachelors in Business Administration – Marketing
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Marketing is designed for individuals who want to pursue a career in the creative, fast-paced, and wide-ranging field of marketing. The program features a focus on fundamental marketing knowledge and skills, how marketing encourages innovation, effects strategy, drives corporate performance, and how it can be used to transform culture with biblical truth and exert cultural influence. The coursework provides knowledge of business as well as a solid understanding of the various marketing disciplines.
Why Marketing at ACU?
In addition to a faculty to student ratio of 17:1 and a rigorous and biblically-integrated curriculum, ACU’s Marketing program offers several unique advantages:
- ACU’s marketing program provides broad academic exposure to marketing, marketing strategy, and the critical elements that make organizations function efficiently.
- A Business Administration – Marketing degree helps develop a variety of skills that can be applied to jobs in business, government, and nonprofit organizations and in almost any industry. It can also prepare graduates to start their own businesses.
- Graduates with a solid marketing education are always in demand because of the increasing attention on meeting customer needs and the higher than average job growth rate.
- ACU’s business graduates are equipped to be leaders of influence with strong conservative and Christian values who can make an impact for the Kingdom in Arizona, the U.S., and beyond.
What will I study?
The Marketing program provides a biblical liberal arts foundation with an innovative approach to general studies that reclaims a Christian conception of the Liberal Arts, preparing students to be influential thinkers. Career-related focus areas will include:
- Social Media Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research
With a degree in Business Administration – Marketing, graduates can pursue careers in:
- Account Executive
- Account Manager
- Business or Management Analyst
- General Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Management Consultant
- Non-profit Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
Academic Major Courses
Core requirements accumulate to 30 credits, emphasis requirements accumulate to 9 credits and required electives accumulate to 6 credits.
|BUS 101||Introduction to Business||3|
|ECO 203||Principles of Economics||3|
|MAT 210||Introduction to Statistics||3|
|CSC 220||Computer Information Systems||3|
|ACC 221||Financial Accounting||3|
|ACC 222||Managerial Accounting||3|
|MGT 232||Personal Money Management||3|
|BUS 301||Business Law||3|
|FIN 330||Principles of Finance||3|
|MGT 340||Principles of Management||3|
|BUS 341||Business Ethics||3|
|MKT 350||Principles of Marketing||3|
|BUS 490||Business Capstone||3|
|MKT 354||Advertising and Promotion||3|
|MKT 382||Social Media Marketing||3|
|MKT 392||Consumer Behavior||3|
|MKT 450||Marketing Management||3|
|MKT 452||Marketing Research||3|