Online Master of Arts
Degree in Christian Leadership
Are you ready to take the next step in your journey of faith and leadership? Our online Master of Arts in Christian Leadership program here at Arizona Christian University empowers individuals like you to deepen your understanding of Christian principles and apply them to real-world leadership scenarios.
Why Choose ACU’s Online MA in Christian Leadership?
- Biblically Integrated Curriculum: Each course that we offer here at ACU is rooted in Christian values, providing a strong foundation for ethical leadership in any context
- Flexible Learning: Access your coursework from anywhere, at any time. Our online platform allows you to fit your education in and around your busy schedule
- Experienced Faculty: Learn from seasoned professionals and scholars who are passionate about equipping you for effective Christian leadership
- Practical Application: Gain skills and insights that can be immediately applied to your ministry, workplace, or community
- Biblical Foundations: Explore the Old and New Testaments, Biblical worldview, and Christian apologetics to deepen your faith and understanding of the world around you
- Leadership Principles: Develop the skills needed to lead with integrity, compassion, and effectiveness in a variety of settings.
- Strategic Vision: Learn to develop and implement strategic plans that align with your organization’s mission and values
- Cultural Engagement: Understand and engage with contemporary issues through a Biblical worldview, equipping you to lead in today’s dynamic landscape
- Leaders of nonprofit organizations
- Christian school administrators
- Ministry camp directors
- Relief agency executives
- Christian care managers
- Employees of parachurch ministries
- Other leadership positions in business and faith-based organizations
Ready to embark on this journey of transformation? Our admission team is here to guide you through the application process and answer any questions you may have.
Frequency Asked Questions
How much is tuition?
We base our tuition on a cost-per-credit basis with each credit costing $450. Most classes are 3 credits each and there is a $45 tech fee per class. This means that each 3.0 credit class costs about $1395.
How long does it take to complete the program?
This is a full 4 year bachelor’s degree program, however, it can be completed in as little as 2 years depending on your transfer credits. Reach out to one of our recruiters to have a free transfer evaluation completed. This will give you a clear picture of how long it will take for you to complete the program.
What is the online format like?
Our online classes are formatted to last 8 weeks and they are fully asynchronous. This means that the lecture material is prerecorded and you can log in to access the course material at a time that works well for you.
How many hours per week will I need to set aside?
We estimate that students will need to invest about 6-9 hours per week per class.
When can I start?
We have available start dates every 8 weeks. Contact a recruiter to see when our next available start date will be.
Can I transfer in credits from another college?
Absolutely! We are super transfer-friendly and do our best to transfer in as many credits as we can from an accredited institution. Reach out to one of our recruiters to have a free transfer evaluation completed.
Will my degree indicate that I completed this degree online?
No, it won’t! Nowhere on your transcripts or diploma will your degree indicate that you completed your degree online.