Bachelors in Business Administration
The Business Administration degree at Arizona Christian University is dedicated to developing biblically-grounded, entrepreneurial-spirited, competent graduates; equipped for a lifetime of productive contribution to their families, the church, business community, and society. Coursework in the program is designed to develop business skills such as planning, leadership, marketing, and interpreting financial results. The program is taught through the framework of a Christian worldview, designed to help you integrate your faith with your personal and professional life.
Why Business Administration at ACU?
In addition to a faculty to student ratio of 17:1 and a rigorous and biblically-integrated curriculum, ACU’s Business Administration program offers several unique advantages:
- An ACU business degree provides broad academic exposure to the critical elements that make organizations function efficiently.
- ACU helps develop a variety of skills that can be applied to jobs in business, government, and nonprofit organizations and in almost any industry. It can also prepare graduates to start their own businesses.
- Graduates with a Business Administration degree are always in demand because there is an endless number of career opportunities available to individuals with a sound business education.
- ACU’s graduates are equipped to be leaders of influence with strong conservative and Christian values who can make an impact for the Kingdom in Arizona, the U.S., and beyond.
What will I study?
The Business Administration program provides a biblical liberal arts foundation with an innovative approach to general studies that reclaims a Christian conception of the Liberal Arts, preparing students to be influential thinkers. Career-related focus areas will include:
- Non-Profit Management
- Sports Management
With a degree in business administration, graduates can pursue careers in:
- Human resource management
- Sales and marketing
- Retail management
- Financial planning
- Investment advisory and stock brokerage
- Management and administration of non-profit organizations
- Government service
- Entrepreneurial endeavors
School of Business Administration
Arizona Christian University
1 W. Firestorm Way
Glendale, AZ 85306
Academic Major Courses
Core requirements accumulate to 30 credits, emphasis requirements accumulate to 9 credits and required electives accumulate to 6 credits.
|BUS 101||Introduction to Business||3|
|ECO 203||Principles of Economics||3|
|MAT 210||Introduction to Statistics||3|
|CSC 220||Computer Information Systems||3|
|ACC 221||Financial Accounting||3|
|ACC 222||Managerial Accounting||3|
|MGT 232||Personal Money Management||3|
|BUS 301||Business Law||3|
|FIN 330||Principles of Finance||3|
|MGT 340||Principles of Management||3|
|BUS 341||Business Ethics||3|
|MKT 350||Principles of Marketing||3|
|BUS 490||Business Capstone||3|