- The student must be an evangelical believer in the Christian faith and affirm ACU’s beliefs.
- Incoming students must meet the requirement of at least a 2.5 unweighted high school GPA.
How to Apply
1. Complete and submit your online studies application for admission which includes questions about your relationship with Jesus.
2. Submit Official Transcripts
Submit official high school transcripts or GED scores. Mail official transcripts to the address below:
Office of the Registrar
Arizona Christian University
1 W. Firestorm Way
Glendale, AZ 85306
3. If you are seeking financial aid, visit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) website and list ACU school code: 007113, when prompted.
4. Once your application has been submitted, your Admissions Recruiter will contact you to discuss your next steps.
Questions About Admissions?
Contact the Office of Admissions at (602) 489-5300