Degrees and Experience
- Ph.D. Candidate (Queen’s University Belfast)
- M.A., (Durham University)
- B.A., (Reformation Bible College)
Biography and Professional Achievements
Joe Triolo began teaching at ACU in the fall of 2017. Mr. Triolo earned his undergraduate degree in Biblical Studies from Reformation Bible College in Orlando with a personal focus on Biblical Theology and biblical languages. He continued this passion at the University of Durham, England, living abroad during his research with his family, and he was awarded Distinction for his Old Testament thesis on the conceptual connections between Noah’s Ark and the Tabernacle. Presently, while Mr. Triolo teaches Humanities and Biblical Studies classes at ACU he is working to complete his doctorate through Queen’s University Belfast in Northern Ireland. His dissertation focuses on Mount Zion traditions in the Psalms and their relationship to other biblical and ancient Near Eastern traditions.
Mr. Triolo lives in Phoenix with his wife Holly and their four children, Desiree, Elias, Chloe, and Noah.
Publications and Presentations
- “The Tabernacle as Structurally Akin to Noah’s Ark: Considering Cult, Cosmic Mountain, and Diluvial Arks in Light of the Gilgamesh Epic and the Hebrew Bible.” Paper presented at the Pacific Coast Regional Meeting of SBL. Fullerton, CA, 10 March 2019.
- “Review of Exodus. ApOTC 2, by T. Desmond Alexander.” Themelios 43 (2018): 275–76.