ACU Senior Cally Marsh has the gift of encouragement. Her desire to study in a community of Christ followers led her to ACU, where small class sizes and a campus culture that emphasizes relationship allow her to know and be known by her classmates and professors.

Personalized academic offerings, small group fellowship, and a robust student life program are a large part of what makes ACU special.  Compared to other massive Universities where it’s easy to get lost in the crowd, at ACU– “small is good.”

“ACU has equipped me for leadership by providing mentors who encourage me to seek opportunities to serve,” Cally stated. “I’ve had so many opportunities to be a part of a team, have a voice in places I can make a difference, and be surrounded by a community that keeps me grounded and focused on the Lord.”

Cally has a huge heart for others and has an infectious smile that lights up any room. Her outgoing personality and dedication to building deep relationships draws others to her. When she’s not in class or studying, you can usually find Cally in the Student Success Center coming up with new ideas for campus events or sharing coffee with a friend at the Tower Grill.

Cally recently completed her junior year, and is majoring in Family Studies. In addition to her studies, Cally serves as President of ACU’s Campus Activities Board and as a graphic designer for our student marketing team! Her deep relationship with the Lord inspires others, and Cally has felt the call to serve Him in the mission field after college.

We celebrate Cally as a student leader who seeks to transform culture with truth! For more of her story, check out this video: