Arizona Christian University is committed to helping its students find jobs, internships, and other opportunities that will lead to a successful career. To assist in this process, Arizona Christian University has created a “Jobs” board, located on MyACU under “Campus Life.” Students interested in jobs, internships, and other opportunities should check this Jobs board regularly as it is updated weekly. Students can also view a list of all available on-campus jobs by visiting the Jobs board.
Arizona Christian University is pleased to connect various employers and organizations with students for jobs, internships, volunteer opportunities and more. To assist in this process, Arizona Christian University has created a “Jobs” board, located on MyACU under “Campus Life.” To submit a job posting (or other opportunity), employers and organizations should adhere to the following instructions:
Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information in the body of the email:
- Job category: Career, Internship, On-campus, Church/Ministry, Summer, Volunteer (Choose one)
- Time status: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Seasonal, Summer (Choose one)
- If for a specific semester: Fall, Spring (Choose one)
- Title of the position:
- Name of the company/organization:
- Location of the job/opportunity:
- Salary range:
- Application deadline:
- Contact first and last name:
- Contact email address:
- In addition to the above information, attach a full PDF job description to the email.
*Job descriptions must be in PDF format or the job will not be posted
*Arizona Christian University reserves the right to deny job posting requests that conflict or appear to conflict with the University’s mission, vision, core commitments, statement of faith, core values, or other University policies.